The University Executive have endorsed the proposal to appoint KAELO as the service prover for Primary Health Care for pay classes 2 to 6. There is a roll out plan being discussed.
The Primary Health Care option is for staff whose salary is below R20 000 a month.
Employee information sessions and venues:
- 4 June 2019 - GSH Venue 11, E Floor
- 5 June 2019 - Hoerikwaggo Building, Lecture 1
- 6 June 2019 - Hoerikwaggo Building, Lecture 1
- 10 June 2019 - Bremner Building, Mafeje Room
- 18 June 2019 - Bremner Building, Mafeje Room
|GSH Venue 11, E Floor||Groote Schuur Hospital, E Floor Venue 11,
Faculty of Health Sciences Campus - Observatory
|Hoerikwaggo Building, Lecture 1||CHED, Hoerikwaggo Building,
North Lane, Upper Campus - Rondebosch
|Bremner Building, Mafeje Room||1st floor, Bremner Building, Lover's Walk,
Lower Campus - Rondebosch
For more information download the following: